- Simplicity: It doesn't take a lot of sounds to make a song feel full. This song achieves a rich sound with a minimalistic amount of tracks, and some brilliant vocal production
- Harmonics: The soft attack and reverb-heavy synth bells (they remind me of raindrops) are one of the most iconic sounds in pop and electronic music. This song uses them well.
- Percussion: This song uses light percussive elements as ear candy throughout, adding to the sort of latin flair that the drumbeat already has on it's own.
- Chords: The chord progression is so so so so simple. It feels very flat, it almost just feels like you're on 1 single chord for the entire verse.
- Suspense: They build a ton of suspense for the drop by climbing up the octave note by note in the prechorus (do, re, mi, fa, sol...) using a really intense sounding synth.
What did you learn from this song? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.